What should I pay attention to when loading containers?
1. When the packing rate reaches 90%, the cabinets must be more cautious.
2. After the container is towed, check it first, check the box number with the cabinet paper, keep the seal that the driver gave you, and record the seal number.
3. In any case, when the goods are loaded, the weight of the goods contained in the box shall not exceed the maximum load of the container, that is, the total amount of the container minus the weight of the container. In general, the total weight and weight will be marked on the container door.
4. The unit weight of each container is fixed. Therefore, when loading the same kind of goods in the box, as long as you know the density of the goods, you can determine whether it is heavy or light.
5. When loading, the load on the bottom of the box should be balanced. In particular, the load center of gravity should be strictly prohibited.
6. Avoid generating concentrated loads. For example, when loading heavy equipment such as machinery and equipment, the bottom of the box should be covered with padding material such as wood and disperse its load as much as possible.
7. When using human loading, pay attention to whether there are any loading and unloading signs such as “non-invertible”, “flat” and “vertical” on the package. Be sure to use the loading tool correctly. It is forbidden to use the hook when packing the goods. The goods contained in the box should be packed neatly and tightly packed. It is easy to bundle and package fragile goods. Use padding or insert plywood between the goods to prevent the goods from moving inside the box.
8. When loading pallets, it is necessary to accurately grasp the internal dimensions of the container and the external dimensions of the cargo packaging in order to calculate the number of loadings in order to minimize the abandonment and multi-loading of goods.
9. The carton is not a standard part. Before loading the cabinet, actually measure the size, not just the original data of the carton factory. Moreover, many times the carton packed with goods will be slightly raised in the middle than the side. Therefore, it is prudent to keep a gap of about two centimeters around the inside of the container during calculation.